This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Brazilevisa.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Such personal information may be collected, used or disclosed in order to facilitate the processing of visa application(s) and/or request(s) including but not limited to for the following purposes:
- Process applications received for requests for e-visa and perform various tasks/ functions related thereto;
- Respond to various inquiries on the visa application submission process in general;
- Respond to various inquiries regarding status of application made with Brazilevisa.org;
- In order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- To meet our legal compliance obligations;
- For other purposes in connection with your visa application.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Brazilevisa.org maintains reasonable administrative, technical, physical and organizational safeguards in an effort to protect personal information in its custody and control. Personal Information is stored on encrypted servers located in Secured Data Centre and is protected using tools like encryption, passwords, physical security, firewalls, and other security features and measures to protect its website and users’ personal information against unauthorized disclosure, access, misuse, abuse, hacking, etc. However, Brazilevisa.org shall not be liable for unlawful access, use, modification, destruction, destruction or interceptions by unauthorized persons.
Correction / updating of personal information
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.