Brazil is a tourist destination so getting a Brazil visa should not be a matter of challenge. US citizens, Canadians, Australians, and Japanese citizens have been provided special treatment from the Brazilian government as most of the visitors are from these countries. People from these countries can apply for e-visa. If you belong to these countries, you don’t need to bother about standing in a long queue in some Brazilian consulate or worry about hectic government applications or the scary look of the consulate clerk. Just go through the process online for the visa from anywhere in the world.
There are some terms and condition that you need to keep in mind and follow while you apply for a Brazil tourist visa.
- Valid Passport with validity of at least 6 months.
- You need to provide proof of flight booking, hotel booking, and travel route document.
- You should have at least $100 as your per day expenses.
- You need to have an International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever.
- The duration you are allowed to stay on Brazilian soil is as per the duration of visa provided to you.
While applying for the visa online, the following steps should be taken into consideration:
- The online application needs to be filled without any error. You will get a protocol number, take a print of it.
- Get ready a digital copy of your passport size photograph (at most 3 months old), of your passport.
- The best part of online visa is that you have an option of selecting processing time. Faster the processing time you select more price you will have to pay. You have three options. First one is Standard Processing Time which cost only $69.50 just $25 more than the actual cost of visa and takes only 10 business days to be processed. Second is Rush Processing Time for which you have to pay $99.50 for your visa application to be processed in 6 business days. The third is Super Rush Processing Time which cost you $134.50 to get your application processed in 4 business days.
- Take a look at all the detail filled like your age, name spellings etc.
- You can use any mode of payment gateway like the credit card, debit card, PayPal etc.
- Managing an online visa application is not as difficult as generally, people think of. If you find yourself in any difficulty you can get help from www.brazilevisa.org.